Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
New York Times in Education
As part of our access to the New York Times online, you also get access to the New York Times in Education. This is a new resource to help both educators and students make the most of NYTimes.com’s digital 24/7 content. New content and teaching resources are added to this site on a weekly basis by Faculty Contributors from a variety of institutions.
This site requires a separate registration from your NYTimes Online registration. Simply follow the instructions below to get started.
- Go to nytimes.com/edu
- Click "Register" found in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Enter your Clark University email address.
- Complete the registration form.
- You should see a "Welcome" page when you have registered.
Tools and Resources
- Faculty Contributions: Articles & Questions to guide talks in class
- Curated New York Times articles
- Custom news alerts
- Instructional strategies
- Co-curricular activities
- Weekly Digests
- American Government
- Campaigns and Elections
- Criminal Justice
- Environmental Science
- International Relations
- Religious Studies
- Writing & English Composition